Marketing Manager – Diagnostics / Immunoassay
An industry leader in the business of Diagnostics Instruments, reagents and custom reagent materials, this company is in search a strong Marketing Manager to manage their New Product Marketing for Immunoassay products. This is an opportunity to drive marketing excellence in this role.
This position is responsible for leading, implementing a marketing strategy throughout the world while managing both inbound and outbound marketing efforts. In addition, this person will have the opportunity to impact the overall performance of the company by implementing best practices throughout the commercial organization. The person hired will be rewarded for their effort, as the total package will include a base and bonus plan, paid vacation and access to an excellent company benefits program.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with commercial and business development teams to promote commercial products and capabilities.
• Lead product requirement gathering from external and internal stakeholders for assigned diagnostic instruments/reagents and conduct market research to inform and validate requirements.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for assigned instruments/reagents/assays.
• Develop forecasts for assigned programs/products/instruments/etc.
• Create innovative commercial solutions, programs and tools to support assigned launches.
• Evaluate current promotional plans to determine how messaging may be optimized in light of particular programs.
• Partner with platform strategy lead, marketing promotions and sales operations to develop positioning, value propositions and targeting for assigned programs.
• Create relationships and strategic partnerships with key opinion leaders and other stakeholders to support business initiatives. Regularly connects to drive education, market adoption and innovation of assigned products.
• Spends time in the field to gain market and clinical insights, as well as build relationships with key clinicians.
Base: (Commensurate with experience)
Bonus: Excellent bonus based on goals and achievements
Can you answer yes to the following criteria? If so, please use the apply online link on this page to complete the application to be contacted by one of our associates about this role. If you do not meet the minimum criteria, please do not apply for this position as only those candidates that meet all of the requirements will be considered.
• Do you have a 4 year degree from an accredited college?
• Do you consider yourself to be a strong leader with the ability to see and drive towards a bigger picture while still managing the small stuff?
• Have you been successful in managing an upstream marketing function or product in the area of Medical devices or Diagnostics?
• Are you willing to travel up to 50%?
Qualified candidates will receive the full job description written by our client. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Medical Device, Chemistry, Laboratory, Blood Bank, Capital Equipment, Diagnostics, Immunoassay, Hematology, Blood Gas, Blood Bank, Transfusion, Oncology, Medical Equipment, Hospital, Hospital Sales, Medical Device, Capital Equipment, Marketing, Hospital Marketing, Medical Marketing, Medical Devices, CERCA, CERCA Talent,
#DiagnosticsRecruiter #DiagnosticRecruiter #OncologyRecruiter #lifesciencesrecruiter #jobopening #cercatalent #biotechjobs #diagnostics #recruitment #interviewing #entrepreneur #MakeItHappen #besttalentwins #executivesearch #salesleadership #clinicalresearch #humanresources #marketing #marketingjobs