Genomics Business Development Manager
A growing Genomics company with a diverse set of products – ranging from capital equipment, to reagents, to services. This company has customers that range in the Life Sciences space, including those in the academic, research, biotech, pharma, and agriculture spaces.
This position is responsible for driving business across their entire product portfolio – both hunting new accounts and cultivating existing ones. This role will be focused primarily with accounts in MN, WI, or MI.
The has a competitive compensation plan – the total package will include a base and commission plan, car allowance, computer, mobile telephone, paid vacation and access to an excellent company 401k program.
Base: $70,000 – $90,000 per year (Commensurate with experience)
Bonus: The Plan is UNCAPPED.
Top reps earn between $135,000 – $175,000
Can you answer yes to the following criteria? If so, please use the apply online link on this page to complete the application to be contacted by one of our associates about this role. If you do not meet the minimum criteria, please do not apply for this position as only those candidates that meet all of the requirements will be considered.
- Do you have a 4 year degree from an accredited college?
- Do you have a minimum of three years of Successful Sales Experience with capital equipment or reagents in the Life Science (academic, research labs) setting?
- Do you consider yourself to be a strong leader and salesperson, with a proven track record of closing business?
- Have you been a top performer, presidents’ club member, or ranked in the top 15% of the outside sales force?
- Do you live in metropolitan area in the territory defined above?
Chemistry, Laboratory, Blood Bank, Capital Equipment, Diagnostics, Diagnostic, Immunoassay, Hematology, Blood Gas, Oncology, Medical Equipment, Hospital, Hospital Sales, Medical Device, Medical Devices, CERCA, CERCA Talent,